Tired of dairy cows being mistreated? Most likely, it’s time to ditch dairy by ending sales of dairy products, along with some potential problems what you may encounter. Having your store NOT selling dairy is considered a correct strategy to mitigate climate change, and help reduce dairy farms across the globe. That will also reduce the burden of animal abuse, and even help reduce deforestation.
The Fairies Dreams & Fantasy Store is proud to announce downloads of digital text-adventure games that are going to be DRM-Free. These games that are free to download, or paid for will be available on our store within the next 4 weeks.
To all visitors of the Fairies Dreams & Fantasy Store,
We are proud to roll out cryptocurrency as a new method of payment for our our store. This is key to enable customers to rely on alternatives to these payment platforms what we use each day. If you were predicting this website is going to rely on cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash… the wait is over!
Our website is now ready to accept cryptocurrency as an alternative form of payment. Useful for people who don’t use credit/debit cards for making payments to buy our products.
I stumbled upon a costume that interests me as I browse on Amazon, and I was thinking about getting me a costume what I can use for my video projects on YouTube. Since I currently have stuffed animals in my villa apartment; I can use them for my later videos, but my stuffed animals are kind of too small to be used with my preference.
Everyday, we heard news reports about a suspect arrested for shoplifting, or in some cases, you whitnessed a shoplifter shoplifting a store what you’ve just visiting right now,–or someone has warned you about a shoplifter shoplifting your store, causing to have a serious loss of revenue.
Stores do implement databases to keep shoplifters on file. A database can contain names of these shoplifters,–along with their photos taken by store security officers who work at a store. These stores use databases to keep track of these shoplifters for 1 or more years, and sometimes… forever. Tipically, shoplifter databases are always reviewed each day to help prevent repeat shoplifters from entering their stores. Sometimes, a shoplifter database can be kept hidden to prevent suspects from lashing out revenge against stores.
Some store owners didn’t understand! SNAP or EBT cards are exclusively used for families who don’t have normal jobs such as going to any place to work, have children, or in some cases… disabled citizens. Tipically, you only use SNAP benefits to purchase food, and that’s one main founction. A store owner can accept SNAP benefits when he/she sells food at his/her store. However; if a store owner also receives SNAP… due to disability like blindness, deafness, or any forms of disability; he/she can’t use her benefits to restock his/her store. Not just using your EBT card to restock your store is a bad idea, it’s also illegal and fraudulent!
That’s right!! Shoplifters has been causing our stores to raise prices to recover from losses caused by shoplifters. This is common for most store owners, and large store chains like Walmart, Target, Kmart, and other stores what you go to on your shopping trip. If you were used to affordable pricing years ago, you have to spend more to help a store recover from these affects caused by shoplifting. Most shoplifters often take merchandise without paying. Most shoplifters can be a group of people, or 1 person. You heard of a news about shoplifters who were being banned from stores. Even a blind store owner who runs a good store can be affected by shoplifters.
Starting your own retail store in your town is kind of like a dream for some people who wanted to support a small or large town. This is common for some people who wanted to make some money, and support their small town. This is usually common if you run your store yourself, or you have employees to run your store as a shift business,–running a store 24/7 for all people who wanted to buy things from your store.
Months ago, I was at a store next to the gas station, or included with a gas station, getting me a drink, and a pastry. What I realized… I heard of a raccoon boy who took the merchandise from a store where i was buying goods for myself.
However; the store owner didn’t know about items stolen from a store,–until we returned from Nicodemus, KS after a church session. However, the raccoon boy has to confess about taking items without paying to a store owner, or manager. This is one example of shoplifting. If you were caring for an abused child, or adopting a child, you have to check if he/she has been abused. Abuse is the known source where shoplifting has been linked from. That’s why many of our kids weren’t raised without violence (includes spanking and other corporal punishment). Although; the raccoon boy has pocketed the merchandise, and the big lion has to get these items returned to this store.
So you wanted to buy something at your local store, or mall. However, you must take the following etiquettes when shopping at your favorite grocery store, franchise-based store, or a shopping mall,–along with potential problems you may encounter.
Don’t Pocket Merchandise
If you want to buy a little snack, or little items that are affordable or expensive, always use a cart, or a shopping bag assigned to a store. If you have a reusable shopping bag, a loss-prevention officer or store associate may prompt you to have your bags checked. The purpose of shopping carts are used for transporting merchandise inside a store. If you were buying a USB flash drive for $20.00; carry it in your hands, or use a shopping basket,–or a cart to transport an item to a checkout counter. If you were buying more than one small item; always use a cart of choice.
The reason why you should avoid pocketing merchandise because of the following:
- Pocketing merchandise is not a good idea – most shoplifters often hide merchandise and run out of a store. Security cameras capture shoplifters by recording video, and posting to news outlets. Loss-prevention officers play back recordings to show proof to police as evidence for prosecuting a shoplifter for taking merchandise without paying. If your hands are full; you must use a cart to ship items around the store.
- This is madness – you must avoid pocketing merchandise at all costs. This is necessary to prevent shoplifting records from popping up in your records. If you want to keep a clean record, be sure to treat merchandise what you’re about to buy as store property.
Common merchandise can be pocketed are watches, jewelery, food items, soap bars, flash memery, small pocket devices, mobile phones, mobile devices, pocket calculators, and more. These are items that can be easily stolen by shoplifters.
Here are the following consequences when you pocket merchandise without paying for it. These consequences are serious enough to be placed on a shoplifter database, if you had an addiction to shoplifting; you should speak with your lawyer, or any professional for help. If you were trying to quit shoplifting; I’ll write an article about how to quit shoplifting, and break a habit of shoplifting, but first let’s go over the consequences if you don’t follow this etiquette:
- You are instantly caught from pocketing merchandise – If you pocket merchandise without paying, and even leave a store; a loss-prevention officer or store associate may stop you and bring you to an office at the back of a store, or a similar place for questioning. Although; mistakes occur, if you believe you pocketed an item by mistake, notify a store associate immediately,–if you have luck. However; if you intentionally pocketed items, you are actually shoplifting, and you can be held accountable for shoplifting. If you were caught; you are in serious legal trouble.
- Being banned from a store – if you shop at this store, and you were caught shoplifting by pocketing items, you can be banned from a store,–if you are a repeat offender. And once you’re banned for life; you aren’t able to shop at this store.
Prepare Your Money Before Shopping
If you have any thoughts of buying items; always prepare your money for use. Whether if you need to top up your food supply, your personal items, cleaning supplies, light bulbs, or your children’s favorite snacks; be sure to choose how much you are planning to spend on your shopping trip. If you have bills to pay, start off with them first. If you have enough money saved in your coin jar, or a dedicated savings account; use it. Even setting your loose change aside can help you save up for later on.
If you live in an area susceptible to crime, always take caution when you rely on your financial instruments. Watching news content on a regular basis is important to help stay safe 24/7.
If you were planning on using a credit card; be sure you have enough money to pay your credit card bills overtime. If you were just using your debit card, check your banking account balance. EBT card users should also check their balance to see if their benefits are greater than what you are planning to buy food when shopping.
The way how I accomplished this trick by taking the following efforts:
- Think before I spend – I have to stay within my budget as I go shopping, and buy food on a monthly basis, or twice a month, or quarterly,–depending on your budget. Common food items that are expensive are meat products, and alcohol products. Tobacco is the known budget-breaking item sold in stores. Most smokers spend many dollars on these products that fuel their addiction to tobacco. Smoking is common for some people who spend lots of money. Since I don’t smoke… I avoid these items at all costs.
- Important items go first – this is necessary if you need to stock up on personal items, and other important items. This is common for people who stock up on everyday items like toilet paper, soap, deodorant, etc.
Before I have this trick, I used to use up my money, but I have to use it like a normal person does. Spending habits are easy to fix!
Let Your Children Pick Out Goods!
Hello! What’s the purpose of having lots of money in your bank, or your wallet? You were just going to the store, waste money, and buy random items, random food, and random supplies. This is a waste of money. Saying, “I’ll give you whatever I give you” is not going to be tolerated to children. Children has rights to choose what they want to choose. This is necessary to help reduce all of your money being wasted. Buying peanut butter, jelly, a loaf a bread, and some milk is common. You can buy other food what children should eat as you shop. If you don’t like this etiquette; too bad! You need to follow this etiquette because, children need to explore and choose what they want. Having a conversation about choosing what to buy from a store is important to your children. You should NEVER EVER restrict what your children can choose because, that infringes their rights! If you want to buy random food; only do this if you have more than enough money, and planned your groceries.
Purchasing random items isn’t cheap, but it can hurt your financial stability. If you wanted to keep financially at float when letting your children choose what they want to eat as they buy goods. At minimum; do the following:
- Supply your children money – provide at least $10 to start off with. This is necessary to get your children to learn how to pay for items. If children went to school, and served foods like a family; you should do the same. All children must be taught how to buy items responsibly, and learn why purchasing alcohol and tobacco products is bad for you. If you want your children to grow healthy without a vague reason; try encouraging them to go vegan, and go dairy-free. However; if your children has money with them… encourage them to spend responsibly. If you can’t afford to do it; find a second job, or work extra hours at your local work environment chosen by you. Even saving lots of money over a limit for EBT benefits, SSI, and other benefits. If you reached over $20,000; you are entering the next tax bracket. Getting out of being poor is a common goal for most of us.
- If you have a big family – try family shopping trips. This is a proper way to socialize your family than leaving your children at home with unruly big brothers and sisters. If big brothers and big sisters are a problem, you should hire a licensed babysitter, or have your children be relocated to a different residential neighborhood with a help of your neighbors.
My thoughts of practicing these etiquettes is kind of like rewriting responsibilities when shopping. But many of us in this corrupted society has been gotten into a serious issue.